Portugal by the Croatian students


Our final meeting in Portugal

It was a great experience but it was difficult to say goodbye

Portugal, Spain, Bulgaria, Italy and Croatia participated in the project Online. The Portugal team was the host. In portugal we were placed in Guimarães where we had interesting activities every day.My favorite activity was getting to know the students and meeting again with the students I had already met. The people on the project were very kind and friendly, and the hosts were also very kind. definitely the best activity was sightseeing in the city of Porto and surfing in the Atlantic Ocean and also dinner with my host family. The day before leaving, we had a dinner at the school, which was very nice because we all got to know each other even better and became closer. Also, the day before leaving for Portugal and after the end of the project, we were in Barcelona, ​​where we visited Sagarda Familia and also enjoyed some Spanish specialties. I really liked the trip to Portugal, their culture, people and customs, and I would very much like to visit again.

Ana Vujić


Turkey, Portugal, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain and Croatia participated in the ONLINE

project. Portugal was the host and everyone came to Guimarães. We slept in

Barcelona day before and day after the project. The first day we were welcomed at

school and we had ice-breaking activities. In nature, we learned some traditional

games. On the second day, we had presentations about Creative games about our

choice. After that, we learned how to do virtual quiz. In the evening, we had dinner

with host families. It was great and food was delicious. I found out that people in

Guimarães are so nice and kind. On the third day, we had city tour. After that, we had

ONLINE ESCAPE ROOM. It was interesting and we had so much fun. In the evening

we had International dinner. It was emocional but beautiful. We tried their traditional

food which was prepared by the students. Also, I won in a game who will find sooner

an object. On the last day, we had Scavenger hunt in Porto and some fun on the

beach. I'm glad that I had opportunity to meet new people and make memories.

Magdalena Gelešić



When I first heard I was going to Portugal, I didn't know what to think of it. But now, I have a lifetime

long memories of beautiful streets and kind people. Portugal was my first mobility but also my first

time visiting another country and I was not disapointed. Through this mobility I got to know new

cultures, people and cities. The project Learning games was taking place in Guimarães, city located in

the north of Portugal. There we were having different activities related to the project in their school

AEFH. On our first day we had a tour of the school which I found interesting because of the school's

historical part which includes library, the place where you can read and a museum. We also had

basics of Portuguese, ice breaking activities and outside games in the nature. On the second day we

had our presentations about creative games we play in class, we learned some new digital games and

created our own. In the evening I had a picnic in park with my host and other Erasmus+ students on

which we ate pizza and later I went on a walk and ice cream with my host and some of her friends.. It

was really fun because they are very friendly and easy-going and it was great way to learn more

about their way of living. On our third day we had a tour of their city where we saw sites like

Guimarães Castle and Palace Duques de Bragança where we also got our certificates. Later we went

back to school and had fun playing escape room. In the evening, we had international dinner where

we tried their food and danced and talked as that was our farewell dinner. The fourth and also our

last day together we spent on scavenger hunt in Porto where we saw attractions like Porto

Cathedral, Estação de São Bento, Torre dos Clérigosand, Dom Luís I Bridge and on beach where we

had the opportunity to learn how to surf. That was probably my favorite activity of them all beacuse

you don't get to try something like that every day so it was really exciting. I wasn't exceptionally good

at it but it was a thrilling experience I would definitely like to try again. After the beach we said our

goodbyes and had our farewell hugs with our Portuguese hosts and other Erasmus+ participants. On

our mobility to Portugal we also had opportunity to see various life of Barcelona and visit Sagrada

Familia which is majestic from inside and out. This mobility has been a wonderful experience I

couldn't even imagine to experience before. I will remember how extraordinary Portugal looked and

how their food tasted as well as how welcome their people made me feel. I have learned new things

about different cultures and everyday lives and I carried that knowledge back here. But most of all, I

will always hold dear the people I met and got to know from other countries as well as mine.

Vita Jirasek


Going to Portugal was one of my wishes come true. So, I was very happy when ai found out I'm going.

I expected to see such a colorful and beautiful country, and it lived up to my expectations. I was also

very amused with how Portuguese people are very friendly and such nice hosts. When we arrived,

we were welcomed by teacher from Portugal who was very nice and welcoming. On the first day of

the project we went to school and had tour around it. I was surprised by how big, modern and

beautiful the school is. When we finished the tour, we had lessons on basic Portuguese where we

learned some basics like greetings and describing ourselves. We also played a game of speed dating

where we met students from other countries. When we finished workshops in school we went to

Penha, which is a mountain that looks like it came out of the Hobbit movie. My favorite part was

going there with the cable car so we could see it from the top. On the second day we had

presentations about games we played in classroom. Then we had to make our own quiz game

through Internet applications. That day we went to our host families. I went to my host's home and

met her parents and her cute little puppy. We went out for dinner and walk around the town. Her

father told me a lot about Guimaraes because he knows very much about it. On third day of the

project we were discovering Guimaraes through the app. We had to download an app where we had

tasks and had to find out the answers on sights of Guimaraes. The last stop was Guimaraes castle

where we got our certificates and also watched traditional performance of the Portuguese students.

When we came back to school we played Escape room which was really fun because Magdalena and

me did push-ups for help or a hint. In the evening we had farewell dinner in school. There we ate

traditional Portuguese food and desserts, but we also danced to modern music from every country.

We also played a game where we had to find the subject they tell us. I'm so happy I played it, and

even more happier that Magdalena won. On the fourth day, which was the last day, we went to

Porto. There we had Scavenger hunt with photos. We had to take photos at famous Porto sights with

different dates such as making weird poses and faces. My favorite thing was going surfing after

lunch. We went to the ocean and took a basic lesson on surfing. For me, it was a wonderful

experience and I'm very happy I did it.

All in all, the project in Guimaraes was very fun, entertaining and beautiful experience. I'm glad that I

participated because I had made so many new friends.


Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Turkiye by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Spanish students