Italy by the Spanish students

 

SPANISH DELEGATION

 


Bárbara Farinha

 Going on Erasmus to Italy has made me learn a lot from the Italians. They are very open people and something that has surprised me is that they are very humble. With them, I learned to give everything I have without expecting something in return.

 The entire Spanish team, including me, were very well received. Italians were always looking out for us in case we needed anything.

 One of the best things about Erasmus was meeting many people from different parts of the world.

In Bari, Italy, I visited many places, they were all incredible. I found the food especially cheap, but very delicious. I think I would stay in Italy just for the food😂.


Sergio Vizoso

The Erasmus project was, in my opinion, an opportunity to travel to another country for free if you don't have money, and it was my case.

I'm not a person who can travel to another country every year, and I hadn’t traveled to another country in my life. When my teacher told me about this project, I thought "this is probably your best opportunity to travel to another country, do it" and I joined it. I chose Italy because I didn't want to travel to Croatia, Portugal is too close to Spain, and the trip to Bulgaria had already taken place.  My dad had traveled to Turkey and I hoped to go to Italy or Turkey.

This was my first trip to another country and I was so excited.

Bitonto is an old but beautiful city and their people are so hospitable and sociable.

I began this project because I want to meet people and I want to make a lot of friends in other countries.

I think this is a great experience for people who don't have money to travel abroad and, if only one time in their lives, see how big the world can be.

 



Christian Santiago

Participating in the Erasmus Project was an amazing opportunity that was given to some students, and luckily I was one of them.

Traveling to Italy, helped me to learn new languages, new cultures, new places, new streets, and new people, in general;everything was new, and since it was my first time all was cool.

I speak by myself, but I think that the Spanish team was treated so well, and that is something that we have to thank, because that makes the trip better.

I'm so happyI had the opportunity to participate in the Erasmus Project because it is so special. The best things about this trip were meeting new people, new places, and enjoying moments with all of them.

 I loved being in Bitonto, it had a good atmosphere, nice places to eat and beautiful views.

I would love to come to Bitonto again, to spend more time with our friends.

I actually recommend everyone to participate in this project, because it is something that only happens once in life, and I think that you would enjoy it a lot.


Gabriel Sepúlveda

 This Erasmus project has been a gorgeous and enriching experience which has made me a new person: I think travelling to another country is necessary for all kinds of people of all ages. I strongly recommend this experience as it opens your mind: you know other cultures, traditions, languages, and so on.

Also, I loved travelling to Bitonto because of the people who hosted us. They were so welcoming and friendly with us. I’m still in contact with them, they are great persons.

Another thing to consider is the food that Italy has… It's amazing! The first day I went with my friends to a food local, we bought some things to eat and I was not disappointed at all. Of course I was the one who ate the most as usual. All the food I tried in Italy was great. I would come back only because of the food, but I cannot lie, the main reason is the people that are in Bitonto waiting for our return.

I obviously want to return to Bitonto this summer. And of course I would like to be in the next Erasmus project. I love travelling, meeting new people and learning new languages. I'm grateful to participate on this project.


Matías Nievas

Probably, I won't be able to express my gratitude to this project only with words. If I had the chance, I would repeat it a thousand times. We have met so many people that this summer we were invited to the birthday party of a new Italian friend. 

In general, the whole experience was amazing, all the planning was so extensive, the restaurants which we were taken to, the places had a lot of history and were beautiful.



Something that surprised me, it’s that Italians are probably the friendliest people that I’m going to meet in my entire life. Employees, teachers, taxi drivers, our hosts, people in general were very kind to us, and I really appreciate it. 

I'm pretty sure that the things all the Spanish team enjoyed the most, was the food, pizzas, pasta, pastries, all the food was gorgeous, and I don't know why, it was so cheap.




Teacher Laura Garví 

Three months ago, I had the opportunity to participate in this Erasmus project as part of the host delegation in Spain, and I found it a great experience. What I couldn’t imagine was how fulfilling the opportunity to travel to Italy with my colleague and my students would be.

The Italian team has made a great effort to welcome us and make us feel a family. We have visited such beautiful places I didn’t know before, and we have got to learn about the Italian gastromony, education and culture (even the language ^^).

Travelling to UNESCO World Heritage places such as Matera, Alberobello or Castel del Monte has been absolutery enriching. Learning about programming with their incredible Nao was something we had never seen before and that we found really atractive for students’ education in the field of ICT.

Apart from the learning experience we got for our working careers, another kind of learning has been present, and it’s as important as the first one: sharing, travelling and meeting people from different countries (and of course seeing some of them again), what came with lots of laughing, chatting and even dancing. Thanks to all these things, this Erasmus experience has been really fulfilling, and that’s why I would not only recommend it to all teachers and students, but I would also love to keep participating in it.


Teacher Ana López

 

This mobility to Bitonto has been amazing. We have taken five students because we consider that we need to share this experience with as many students as possible. In this case there were three students that was the first time to travel abroad, so for them the world opens for the first time and discover how great the encounter with other cultures is.

It is priceless to be witness of all the new experiences that they have shared. They have unforgettable memories that they and us, teachers, are going to keep for the rest of our lives.

The mobility in Bitonto has been full of hospitality, warmness and the eagerness to share the best of their culture, food and kindness typical of Italian people that, we Spanish consider our brothers and sisters.

In the professional field I can say that we have met a team of educators that have plenty to share and this encounter has served not only to grow professionally but also personally.

Thank you for an unforgettable experience.



 



Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team