Bulgaria by the Spanish team

 

Erasmus+ experience in Bulgaria - by the Spanish team

 This year, our school participated in an Erasmus project called Erasmus+ whose participants were from 6 countries (Italy, Bulgaria, Croacia, Turkey, Portugal and Spain). It was our school’s first Erasmus experience and mine too. It consists basically of an exchange of students to Bulgaria school, with activities about Safety on the Net.

 It was incredible, we met amazing people from other countries; therefore we had to speak in English - we also learned a little bit of Portuguese and Italian. In the days that we were there, we were visiting beautiful places like ancient rocks and a cave. In addition, we were having traditional meals in our host’s houses. This project inspired me to participate in more Erasmus projects.

 by Balaprashanth Balachandran



First, I would like to say thank you to all teachers that organized the trip. This was my first Erasmus experience and I only have to say that it was amazing. I really like meeting new people and discovering other cultures.

I'm really grateful to my host and her family because they were very kind to me. Furthermore, I really enjoyed all the activities, I really liked seeing new places and to have tasted different food. Finally, I really recommend doing an Erasmus because my experience was awesome. I can't wait for the next mobility, and we're waiting for you with open arms.

 by Carlos Brache





This year is the first that our school participates in an Erasmus project. When our teacher  asked us if we wanted to participate I didn't hesitate to sign up. It was in September when I received an email about the first mobility, with destination to Bulgaria. From that moment on, it was all so exciting.

The trip was incredible, I explored new places, I met a lot of people, and above all, I made new friends. Talking all the time in English was strange, but that's what Erasmus is all about, practising to learn. Although, sometimes speaking Spanish, the Portuguese and Italians understood me. I really liked the Bulgarian people, lovely and welcoming people, the dinners were the best, you felt welcomed in that house and you were part of that family.

It was an unforgettable experience, and I hope to be able to do more Erasmus soon. Thank you very much to everyone who has made this project possible.

by Antonio Luis Romero Fortes, IES Vicente Espinel (Spain).



For the first mobility of a project focusing on bringing people together and improving digital skills, it was an amazing start. It was a great chance to get to know all the people and all the places we went to in Bulgaria. We weren’t so lucky about the weather but we were really lucky that we got to see the snow by Ledenika Cave, which, living in Malaga, is something really unusual for us. Belogradchik rocks were also amazing, and the welcome, training courses and organization of the Ivan Vazov school was also pretty impressive to us. We overcame obstacles from the very first moment we set foot on the airport, we dealt with the problems presented by the airline, ran to the boarding gate and made it. I learned a lot about organizational skills and doing the best you can every moment, to keep on learning and improving no matter what.

 by Juan Cruz, teacher



Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students