Being host by the Turkish students

                     BEING HOST BY TURKISH                                           STUDENTS

Orhan Erdoğan (Eng. Teacher)

An Erasmus mobility is like a magic brush to paint colorful memories on an empty canvas. 

Within the scope of Erasmus+ K226 project, Nazilli Sosyal Bilimler Lisesi hosted partners from Bulgaria, Croatia, İtaly, Spain and Portugal to realize project activities related to ‘Video Technologies’. In our 4 day program, we organised cultural tours to Şirince, Efes, Meryemana Evi, Kuşadası, Pamukkale, Afrodisias and Pamukkale along with the workshops and meetings held in our school. Teeachers and students were given some practical tips on ‘Green Screen Video Editing’. 

Thinking about every detail, from travel to food food, planning the accommodation, transfers, tours, workshops, etc wit the effort to make your guest leave your country with long lasting  memories, we felt really exhausted. But seeing how things went so well even after so many last minute changes was priceless and was enough to bring your energy back as a reward.

I must say that this project made me witness miracles. No matter whicever one ı joined, I saw happy the fast and easy communication of the students to break the cultural and language barriers. I am proud of my team who started the preparations months ago, worked hard and did their best to make this mobility an unforgettable one. I hope they had the chance to both enjoy and learn in a friendly athmosphere with unforgettable experience that combines language learning, cultural immersion, and sightseeing. Now they know projects end but friendships last forever.

Aliye Elbir

This project was the first erasmus project I participated in and I was the host in this project.In this project, We hosted our Italian, Croatian, Spanish, Portuguese and Bulgarian guests. .The memories I had through this project were the best memories of my life. It allowed me to practice and improve my English care. I also met new cultures. And I think that’s the best part of this project 

Let me talk about our flow in the project. On the first day, we had a meeting and we visited İzmir (Ephesus, Virgin Mary, Şirince) and Kuşadası. On the second day, we had our school presentation, opening ceremony and workshop. After the workshop, we had free time and I visited our city with my host and had a nice dinner, we had a great time.On the third day, we had our Denizli-Karcasu trip and International dinner . We had incredible fun at the International dinner, we danced and sang.On the last day, we had another workshop.It was very difficult to say goodbye, even though we had a short time, we got used to each other and bonded.. In my opinion, both workshops and excursions were activities that made language education fun.




Melis Ceren Bilgin

I can sum up this experience in one word: It was amazing. I didn't even realize that it would be so happy to mingle with the places and people you visited. On the first day, the Western group went to the ancient city and the Virgin Mary monument.


On the second day, videos were played with the opening ceremony at the school. On the third day, the Eastern group went to Karacasu, Afrodisias and Pamukkale Travertines. In the evening, a Gala Night was held and Oscar awards were given. On the last day, after the workshops given by Kamil Okyay and Orhan Erdoğan, certificates were given. Goodbye was said after the closing ceremony.


Eylül Çetinkaya

This was my first erasmus project and it was very exciting for me to host my first erasmus project. In this project, we hosted our guests from Italy, Croatia, Portugal, Bulgaria, Portugal countries.I had a week that I enjoyed very much and was very happy. I made new friends, learned about other cultures, it helped me improve my English speaking skills. In short, I had a very enjoyable week that allowed me to improve myself.Our program flow was as follows:



We met on the first day and visited Şirince, Mother Mary, Ephesus Aydın, Kusadasi in Izmir and learned about them with the help of our guide.On the second day, first of all, we held our opening ceremony, then we made our school presentation and our training about the green screen was carried out. After training, we spent free time and traveled around the city with our friends and saved up good memories.Then we tasted the famous street delicacies and had a nice dinner with them. On the third day, we made our trip from Denizli to Karacasu, and in the evening we had a wonderful evening where we all met at an international dinner and laughed a lot and had fun.On the last day, we had to take another training about the green screen and say goodbye to each other.Although we spent a short time, we were very emotional when we left because we had a very nice time with our friends and connected with each other. We had a very nice week where we learned a lot and made new friendships, I miss you so much already.


I had very good times in this 4 days. We visited Pamukale, Şirince, Virgion Marry, Kuşadası, Afrodisias and Ephesus. There was only 6 places but they have too many beauties and memories. I had lots of experience with this project. I met with new people -in this way i developed my English- , saw historical places, learned something for video editing in our workshops...  I can’t explain it with some sentences, there was more than this. I want to say thank you for my teachers. This project was a wonderfull experience for me.

Umuefe Aldemir

I think this mobility had been the most unforgettable one for me, this Project was the first Erasmus Project for me and as you know the firsts never forgettable. Oww, probably you understood me wrongly, this mobility was 5th mobility for me and 3rd hosting experience. Anyway, let’s talk about mobility. We had face soo many problems everywhere but we found to way of solutions and overcome them and our mobility was finished safely. I haven’t hosted anyone but I hosted everybody. What? Yes, I was the host crew chef and I was know everything before our plan wasn’t changed. Soo, at first day you could ask me freely to everything as you want to know the program before it wasn’t get out of under my control but after finish of the first day I wasn't know anything about the program. It didn't happen to we that our was afraid, the mobility was finished good. You can asking now ''How can you saying these words'', You are right. Because we were earned much more funny and unforgettable memories and friendships going to forever. At finally, I want write to last words these are :

We'll meet again

Don't know where

Don't know when

But I know we'll meet again some sunny day











Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team