Turkiye by the Bulgarian students

             Our Erasmus trip to Turkiye           

First of all I would like to tell you how grateful I am for this experience and for all the things that happened these days.  At first I was nervous because of the new people and the setting, but when I met all the participants I was happy to be there. Everything was just perfect.

Our friends from Turkiye had prepared a program for each day. We saw many landmarks and we have funny and memorable moments from there. Turkiye is a beautiful country with kind people.

I have been in Turkiye many times, and the people there are the kindest. If you need something, they will always be ready to give you. I appreciate their goodness.

My impression from this trip is how confined our foster children were. They almost did everything alone, without any teacher's help. I am impressed with how responsible they are! I want to congratulate them and thank them from the bottom of my heart.

The new friendships I made will stay with me forever. The moments I experienced with these new people too. Erasmus is one thing I wish every teenager could get into. The moments and the memories can't be replaced with anything else.

In the end, I want to thank you for this opportunity that opened up for me, to meet with all of you. I wish for more fun and such moments with you people.

Martin Kirilov

This was a great experience for us since we graduate next month and we wanted to feel the Erasmus spirit for the last time at school. It was so enjoyable and relaxing and it will make us keep those moments in our minds forever. We liked Pamukkale, Effes and video editing activities and we hope this will help us in the future. We are happy we had the chance to participate one more time in Erasmus mobilities and made friends from different countries.

With love: Stefani Ilieva and Particia Mihova







Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Turkiye by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Portugal by the Spanish students