Italy by the Portuguese students

 

Eya Ben,10CT1

Erasmus+ is built not only to allow students to leave in mobility, to learn foreign languages and different cultures, but also to allow practice their language skills and social relationships. My first Erasmus project was unforgettable and very exciting. I believe that these kind of tiny and big experiences are what enrich us not only culturally but also personally and emotionally. Those few days was all it took to build bonds and great friendships that will keep always and forever in my heart. In these experiences, it's not just about the friendships you make but also what you learn from them. Thank you to everyone for this memories but especially my host Eleonora, it was a pleasure to meet her, as she accompanied me along this journey becoming my Italian mother. I appreciate to all of the Italians, Spanish, Bulgarians, Turks and Croatians for the unique moments lived, the hugs, the smiles, the laughter, the festivities, the songs and dances and in particuraly the affection they showed. I must say that it was grateful having this trip, it allowed us to mature and grow as a person, and I hope someday I see you all again, in the meantime I will carry you in my heart.



Marta 10CT1

Going to Italy in Erasmus, was an experience that i will never forget. It was my first project and it was certainly worth it. I felt very welcomed by the italians and the other teams. My team was also great. Everyone was so sweet!
I learned a lot. I found that Bitonto is a wonderfull city, and it totally worths the visit. The places we went to, were for sure breathtaking. The Puglia region is charming. And of course the food did not disapoint.
I am really gratefull for this oppurtunitie. I hope that in the future i will return to Italy, and opefully see some familiar faces. I also recommend participating in this project, because it allows expiriences of once in a lifetime
.

Ana Mendes, 10CT1

During this short amount of time, they were able to make me feel like home, not only because of our similarities in terms of personalities but because of the effort they made to make us make feel welcomed in their space, lives and heart. I’m grateful to the Croatians that even if we didn’t talk much they’ll stay in my memories, to the Bulgarians for the games we played and the small talk we made, to the Spanish for the laughs they shared, to the Turkish for being my companions in conversations and the jokes and small words of our native countries that they shared, and last but not least to the Italians that even with a bunch of unknown people made each one of us feel safe and welcomed with their small yet efficient gestures towards us.




Maria Rodrigues 10CT1

Bitonto was one of the best expiriences that I had in my life. The group that went with me was absolutely amazing and I came back to Portugal full of new friendships and new knowledge. I loved getting to know Italian towns and cities in Puglia that I want to return soon. Each place was more beautiful than another and completely impressed me.
The Italians were super accommodating and will always stay with me, especially my host, Rosita, who was always with me. The welcome dinner was one of the best experiences as we all shared our cultures and so we achived the values of Erasmus. See you soon!











Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team