Croatia by the Turkish students

 

CROATIA - BY THE TURKISH TEAM!

The coordinator school in Daruvar planned eveything in a proffessional way. Romana has created a really efficient team of teachers and students who has passion and responsibility in eveything they do. They were supportive, encouraging and helpful whenever we need. The activities were chosen to cover the purposes of the project, updating our knowledge about digital photography and expanded our capability. For me, the mobility was a fruitful one as ı was given a chance for a jobshadowing in addition to giving a lesson to an international group. I discovered that Croatia, the land of natural beauties, is also the home of beautiful and friendly people. Some day in future, ı would like to visit Croatia again. I thank Romana for her hard work.

Orhan ERDOĞAN

This mobility was a great experience. I met students from other countries and learned about their cultures. Spending time with them was amazing. Daruvar is small and not crowded place so it is calm. Also it is in nature. I feel restful in Daruvar so i want to visit there again at the future. Especially at the autumun, Daruvar has good colours and leafs so it is a amazing view . My favorite thing in Daruvar is the 2nd oldest tree at the world. In this mobility we saw different perspective at the photos and i learnt every photographers have a different perspective. Also in Crotia we could take photos and i think we improve ourselves at the photography. As a photographer it is a very special experience for me. Ice breaking games were as great as photography lessons. Thanks to this games we can get to know eachother in a short time. But because of this we forced while we were saying goodbye eachother. I’ll miss everyone, Croatia and Daruvar so much.

Damla Hıçkıran

I searched Croatia on the internet before and I already knew what great country Croatia is. In the first day trip we went to Plitvice Lakes for hiking. We’ve met our hosts. They were so thoughtful and make this mobility incredibly easy for us.

In the workshops we learned so much about Croatia and the Croatian language. We used the word “hvala” and “zdravo” everywhere we can.

The workshop about Abstract Photography was so fun. We tried to take abstract photos around the school and i think I am going to keep taking abstract photos.

Last day we visited the capital of Croatia, Zagreb. I loved architecture.

I’m so grateful for everything. I had amazing experiences that i will remember till the day i die.

Sudenur Duysak

I was in one of the worth seeing places. Croatia impressed me a lot. We had a week where we were intertwined with nature and people. This experience is very important to me.

First day we saw The Plitvice . It was a natural wonder. I was just as excited during the trip. We had good conversations with our hosts at Plitvice. We were close to each other from day one. Maybe this is a beauty that nature has made for us.

In the continuation of the project, we did a lot of good work with our friends. We completed the tasks given to us by helping each other. We did a city tour together. I think that was the best part of this project. Thanks to this nice feeling to our friends. We wanted to chat more and we were using words in our friend's language while chatting. That's a very gentle move for me.

We were in the capital at the last day. The time to leave was approaching. One side of us was sad and the other side was covered with pride in being a part of this project. We hugged each other and tears fell from our eyes in the name of sincerity, sincerity, love and tolerance.

Thank you Daruvar for this nice hosting!

Aylin Ersoy







Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team