Croatia by the Bulgarian students

 

Participating in this project taught me a lot of new things, such as communication skills and new knowledge about different languages and subjects. There we met a ton of amazing people whom we can always count on. I’m very grateful for having the opportunity to participate in this project and to meet these people. There I learned so much about their culture, languages and their daily routines. I'm happy that we all liked each other from the very first day, and that we could have a lot of fun together.  The scenery was absolutely stunning, and it was definitely worth seeing. I enjoyed my time there and I hope the others did too.

Vladislav Hristov


This was my first trip on this project. It was wonderful and very exciting. I saw beautiful cities and wonderful nature. During the trip I was intrigued by beautiful villages with cute houses. I met great people there and together we created memories that we will all remember. It was something new for me, it was interesting, exciting and unforgettable. I would be very happy to visit this place one more time.

Ivanina Valcheva

This was my first time traveling with this project and it was amazing. On the first day we visited the national park Plitvice. This was one of the most beautiful views I‘ve ever seen. Then we went to Daruvar. On the second day Croatian students organized a tour around Daruvar for us and then we had workshops in their school. We learned so much about Croatia and their language and culture. In the evening we had dinner where we ate, sang and I enjoyed it a lot. On the other day we were full of workshops but in the evening our hosts took us for dinner. It was an enjoyable evening because we had so much fun thanks to our hosts – Enola, Nino, Zara and Dorotea. On the last day we went to Zagreb where we visited museum of illusions and we had a tour over Zagreb, we had some free time with our hosts and then we had to say goodbye to everyone. I‘m so thankful for the opportunity to experience this. I made some new friendships and met amazing people.


Velizara Tsenova

It was my first time travelling abroad and I was very excited. After we arrived we stayed in a hotel in Zagreb for one night. The next day we left for Daruvar and during the trip we visited Plitvice lakes. The following days we visited our hosts‘ school, had ice breaking activities and workshops. In the Evening of day 2 we presented a presentation and a song related to our country. We visited different Museums and our hosts took us to a restaurant for dinner. Generally I had a great week thanks to our Hosts, met new people and learned new things.

                                             Ivaila Mitova 







Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team