Italy by the Turkish students

 


We are thankful to Rosanna, Stefania and their wonderful students for their warm welcome and hospitality.The history of the town, interesting geography of the region, workshops by proffessionals teachers and the friendliness of the stuff made this mobility unforgettable. We had 5 days in Bitonto, each full of different activities and trainings in additon to cultural tours unique places. I love this project and the friends the friends I have made so far.

Orhan Erdoğan

Hello, I'm Eren, Italy was my first Erasmus event abroad.  I was very excited to be going abroad for the first time; It was a bit difficult for us to reach Italy and this made us participate in the dating activities a little late. I thought that I would have trouble in socializing as the most inexperienced in the team, but when we got there, the warm atmosphere we encountered threw these thoughts out of my mind, our event started with the fun team in Italy.


Italy was my 3th Erasmus project and before I came here I was the most relax student in my group, because I had a lot of experience. Yet, Italy was different in a good way. Even though we had a tough flight and we accommodated 1 night in İstanbul, finally we reached to Italy. We were quite late, but me and my friends never felt that we are strangers. Environment was so warm and people was very kind to us, we've met so quickly. And after that finally our program started. We've met a robot called Nao and it was one of the cutest thing I've ever seen. First night the warm welcome continued and we had so much fun. In such a limited time we visited 3 different UNESCO World Heritage sites and they were amazing. Also while we were working on the website we had so much fun. Our guide Fabio was a wonderful, kind and helpful person. At first I did say that Italy was different in a good way. It's because our city Bitonto and our B&B. While we are accommodating there I felt like home and this was completely magnificent. I felt like I've been living in Bitonto for decades.


Hello everyone, I’m Umut. This is my second abroad experience in the same project and also normal time. Mobility began as an action movie for us but continued as a fairytale. Host team, B&B, Places, and workshops. I want to talk about workshops, our teacher Fabio is a wonderful person. He taught us soo many things in soo short time so probably he will be a good teacher in the future time We are sure about it (all of team). Also, I want to say something about my host, Paolo. Paolo is a wonderful host and one of my best friends in this project. I am impatiently waiting for the Turkish Mobility. See you in Turkey.









 

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team