Turkiye by the Italian students

NAZILLI, TURKEY
27 March - 2April 2023 


GIADALISO, 5^TuB

From the 27th of March to the 2nd ofApril , I participated in the Erasmus+ project “Our New Learning Innovative Network for Education” in the city of Nazilli , Turkey.
I loved this Erasmus because I especially appreciated the great organization by the Turkish delegation. I was pleased to discover the
wonder that nature offers us and the great works of man thanks to the "tour" organized, infact we visited some of the most beautiful destinations in Turkey during four days, including :
Meryemana (The House of Vigin Mary), Ephesus, Kuş adası, Karacasu, the ancient city of Afrodisias and Pamukkale.
The other thing that I really liked, was to discover a school organized differently from ours, and carry out inside the Workshop by Kamil Oktay, which explained how to use in the best way the green screen with the app "CapCut", toedit videos.
The most beautiful moments were surely those spent together with the boys of the NSBL school of Nazilli, who were able to welcome us in their country in a warm way, making us have fun, teaching us the Turkish words and their typical dances. Special mention goes to my host "Ece", who accompanied me during this wonderful journey, making me discover the meaning of the word friendship.
I advise young people to take these opportunities as soon as they arise, because they are experiences that will remain in the heart for a lifetime, that teach you the spirit of adaptation and the importance of communication with people with different culture and language.
This experience opens your mind and it let you learn new things that are not written in books and such as the chance to find new friends.
I really want to thanks my Professors Perillo and Di Corrado and my friendsAlessandra and Laura, without them this trip would not have been so special.



LAURADE VITO, 4TuB
From the 27th of March to the 2nd ofApril, I had the incredible opportunity to participate in the Erasmus + project "Our New Learning Innovative Network for Education" in Turkey.
I consider it a great opportunity because not everyone has the possibility to travel, myself included, and therefore this ensures that everyone has their chance.
The school allows you to make educational trips to different destinations every year, allowing many students to approach and visit different places with different customs and traditions.
The trip started on the 27th of March and it was really exhausting, I have never taken so many planes in one day as we had to deal with 3 flights.
On the second day we visited the house of the Virgin Mary and Ephesus.
Here we got to know better the Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Bulgarian and Croatian guys who were all very kind and welcoming.
During the bus trips we were never bored, we were too busy singing along and having fun.
The day ended with a nice walk in the park and then we had dinner in a typical Turkish house, infact I had dinner with the family of a very sweet boy named Humutefe.
On the third day, we visitedAfrodisias, Pamukkale and then stayed with our host boys.
On fourth day, we sat down and worked together with an expert about the use of green screen.
Later we stayed with the other kids.
In the evening, we had an international dinner, where we sang, danced, and even won an Oscar for our green screen video.
The fifth day was the saddest day, as we had to say goodbye to all our "new friends", I will never forget the emotion, the new words, the experiences made with these wonderful people.
Atear falls just thinking about it.
On the sixth day, we came back home.
Asmall piece of my heart remained there, with all those people who made this experience magical.
Güle güle, which means bye-bye in Turkish.
I believe these opportunities are unique and I thank my school for making this possible.



ALESSAN DRA MASELLIS, 5TuA
From the 27th of March to the 2nd ofApril, thanks to the Online Erasmus+ project, organized by Ites Vitale Giordano in collaboration with Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria and Croatia, I had the opportunity to spend these days in Turkey. There have been various plane stops that let me live the experience of being responsible abroad with awareness.
After hours of travelling, we arrived at the hotel where we stayed for the night.
The next day we met our hosts with whom we immediately socialized and with whom we lived a series of experiences that let us establish a bond that goes beyond a simple cultural exchange.
In the evening of the second day, my host took me with her to dinner at a friend's house where I had the opportunity to closely observe their traditions such as, for example, having to take off your shoes before entering any home and their typical foods such as, for example, Dolma specially cooked without excessive spices (because I don't like them) just to give me the opportunity to taste them. Their hospitality was top notch.
Among the various experiences we lived together, the ones that struck me the most were the visit of theAphrodisias museum and the international dinner.
The visit of theAphrodisias museum took place on the third day. We visited the remains of the ancient city ofAphrodisias and our tour ended with a visit to the museum which presented the remains of sculptures and relics dating back to the Roman Empire.
The international dinner was a moment where sociability took over and that's why it was one of the best moments of this experience.
It was an experience that I would do again and that I highly recommend to all who have this opportunity. 










Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team