Italy by the Croatian students

Italy - the country of wonders

Wonderful experience of learning new skills, meeting new people and exploring its rich cultural heritage.

                                    

In May 2022 I was a lucky participant of the project ONLINE in Bitonto, Italy. Participating in this project brought me a lot of new experiences. I saw places I believe I wouldn't see on my own and I met a lot of new people but also reunited with some I already knew from other mobility in Bulgaria, for example my great Italian host Simona. The Croatian team was lucky to come a little bit earlier so we saw Capri, Naples, Sorrento and Positano and when the mobility started we saw Matera, Alberobello, Ostuni, Bitonto and more! I ate a lot of amazing food which was one of the best things in Italy. I also learned some Italian words and now I can as well understand a bit of Italian when people are speaking! I also noticed that before going to Italy I knew for a stereotype that Italian people are a little bit mean but I had an amazing experience and actually everyone was nice even though there was a bit of a language barrier. Bitonto where mobility was held is a really beautiful city and I can see myself coming back there again because I like it’s architecture and vibe. It seems like there is always something going on and it’s full of people. On the other hand, I also learned a lot in school there which was one of the main reasons why we came to Italy. An amazing informatics teacher showed us how to easily make a website for our shop and I really had a lot of fun creating it and it sure did help me for the future if I decide to make my own website. Italian students tried their best to make our stay as warm and welcoming as possible and I’m grateful for that. I also want to thank the teachers who started this project and the teachers who organized it this month in Italy. Overall this mobility was a huge and amazing experience I will never forget and the places I saw will forever stay in my memory, until we meet again!

Ela Lončarević





This program was a great experience. I met students from other countries and learned about their cultures. Spending time with them was incredible. We saw Napoli, that city is beautiful, they have the best pizza. Capri is my favorite place I've been to. Positano and Amalfi are cute little cities. Pompei are incredible. Bitonto is a sweet little town. Alberobello is a village of fairy tales, it is simply amazing. People in Italy are so funny and they have so much energy. They always dance and sing. My host is such a beautiful girl. I am very happy to have met her. She hosted me very nicely and I am grateful to her for that.
I really like Italy and I hope to come back one day and see all these people again.

Zara Bohar




This mobility in Italy was probably one of the trips I was looking forward to the most. I have always admired Italian culture and I imagined it to look and feel the same as it is portrayed in movies. I have to say that it is even more breathtaking in real life. I got the amazing opportunity to explore all of Italy’s beauties, while simultaneously getting to know other people who participated in the project. All of the people I’ve met, or known from previous projects, have been extremely nice and friendly, and that is one of the main reasons why I like being a part of projects and mobilities. I truly enjoyed this project’s theme specifically and had lots of fun creating our website. It is safe to say that my ICT skills have gotten an upgrade. I was also very impressed by other websites created by other countries. It was clear to see that everyone put a lot of effort in their work. Overall, I have to admit I was very surprised by how much this project has exceeded my expectations which were already high to begin with and I am very excited to see what’s in store for next year.

Ema Sarić






Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Turkiye by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Portugal by the Spanish students