Italy by the Bulgarian students

                                      

                                                                                            



My stay in Italy was more than wonderful. All the places we visited were beautiful but for me the best was Matera. The food was delicious and maybe everyone's favorite thing. And of course my favorite part was to spend time with these amazing people and get to know each other. Italian team was so caring, hospitable and friendly. This project gave us the opportunity to travel, meet new cultures and people, I will definitely participate in another Erasmus project. 

Gabriela Mitova

                                      


Lilia Slavcheva

I personally had a great time in Bitonto. I loved spending time with the students from the other teams and chatting with them. I will miss the amazing people, the food and  the warm weather so much! My favorite trip was to Matera I really enjoyed the landscapes from there! And I am glad to say that I will be back in Bitonto and Bari in July but unfortunately outside of the project mobility. Many warm hugs to everyone💌


Silvia Sabkova

I absolutely loved my time in Italy. The scenery was amazing and all of the landmarks we went to were really fascinating. What really contributed to my experience being one of a kind were my old and new friends, that I hope to be able to keep in touch with for the rest of my life.

Lots of love to everyone! 💞









Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team