Spain by the Portuguese students

 

ONLINE- Cultural and Natural Heritage- Malaga, Spain
“Malaga in portuguese eyes”

 

Tomás Batalha Serafim:

     Hi! My name is Tomás, I am from Portugal, I am 17 years old and I want to share with you my Erasmus+ experience in Málaga, Spain.

This wasn’t my first Erasmus experience, once I have participated on the trip to Bulgaria, also from this project. That didn’t make this mobility to Málaga less special, much for the contrary! The previous experience gave me a different perspective on this new adventure.It also gave me the great opportunity to resee the teachers and students that I had met before.


But now more about this mobility!

Since the first day this was an amazing experience to live, full of interesting activities with other students, in and out of Málaga, that enriched me in many ways (culturally, socially etc.).

I learned a lot about Spanish culture and history, as we visited the cultural heritages at the same time I developed my digital skills by working on the production of a video.

 The contact with people of my age from all around Europe is definitely one of the characteristics of this kind of project that makes it wonderful,  as it is incredible to make friendships with people with different cultures, likings, mentalities etc. This also gives us the opportunity to grow as a person  and improve our communication and social skills.

 

Some of the best moments were the school presentation and the moments after, where I got to meet everyone, the free time we had at the beach, the visit to Alhambra and Sacromonte in Granada, and visiting the botanic garden “La Concepción” on the last day.



Even though, in my opinion, it passed too quickly, it was undoubtedly one of the best experiences I have had in my life, one that certainly I won't forget.


Fábio Silva:

Hello! My name is Fábio, I am seventeen years old and I´m from Guimarães, Portugal.

This project, that for me had its epicenter in the mobility to Malaga, Spain, has certainly marked my life. It was an experience that I will never forget and that made and still makes me so happy and grateful.

On one hand, I had the opportunity to get to know Malaga´s historical heritage, which is so extensive and interesting. I confess that I love history and, therefore, I was so involved with all the monuments' history. I remember, for example, being choked with the extraordinary dimensions of Malaga´s Cathedral, also known as “La manquita” (because of the missing tower).  Other incredible monument, that I fell in love with, is the Alcazaba palace. The views that we can see up there are stunning.



On the other hand, I loved to know the natural beauty and heritage of Malaga. We had a sunny week that allowed us to enjoy it in its fullness. I loved the vibe in Malaga´s harbor, where we could enjoy the amazing view while listening to good music (played by Luis), and I loved to visit the Botanic Garden “La Concepción” and to see all its biodiversity. Despite this, there is a special moment that I will keep in my heart forever... the sunset on the Malagueta beach. I was speechless when I saw it and I'm still speechless when I think about it.



This was an “one time in a life” experience that I won't ever forget. I would definitely repeat it (1000 times).


 Pedro Barroso:

Hello! My name is Pedro Barroso, I’m 17 years old and I was part of the portuguese team.  In this text I will try to share with you some of my experience during the trip to Málaga.

All the erasmus thing was new to me, so at first I was a little bit anxious and I didn’t know what it was going to be like, but after my team presented our country and our city and all the teams met each other I got much more relaxed. For me the best thing was visiting all the different places during the mobility and, of course, to have fun with all the participants. I loved to live this experience and it gave me some wonderful memories that I will never forget, like having fun with my new friends at the Malagueta beach.



I also think this experience was good for me on a personal level, as it gave me, for example, some new skills on technology.

I wish I could repeat this experience as it was a life changing adventure.

 

José Pedro Rasgado: 

Hi! My name is José Pedro, I'm sixteen years old and I´m from Guimarães, Portugal. 

This project has offered me so much.



Firstly, the opportunity to meet wonderful historical places not only in the city, Malaga, like the Alcazaba palace, but also out of it, like when we went to Granada to visit the fantastic Alhambra. 

I learned so much in this mobility, on one hand because of the places that we visited and their histories, but on the other hand because of all the activities and workshops that the Spanish school offered to us. I learned spanish, I improved my abilities to do and edit videos and I even improved my presentation skills. 


Finally, the highest point of this project was, for me, meeting incredible and interesting people, with different languages, habits and cultures. Meeting them was a rollercoaster, but I also learned so much and made friends for life!






Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team