Spain By the Turkish students

 

Orhan Erdoğan, the coordinator of Nazilli Sosyal Bilimler Lisesi, Turkey

A late expression of gratitude.
I owe many many thanks to my friend Juan, who provided us with everthing to go from dreaming to experiencing. It was unbeliviable  for us to have the opportunity to carry out project tasks in your school greatly  enhanced both  by the support of your professional team and  cultural visits to amazing places in Andalucia. I was really impressed by your efforts and energy organising such a fruitful mobility which turned out to be a real success.


My Erasmus experience, by Ceren

Being in a total new country and meeting amazing people was excellent. When we arrived Spain after a though flight, our hosts visited us at the hotel and that was our first meeting. They were so nice and funny and we had so much fun. They thought us Spanish words and we thought them Turkish words.

We had guided visits to heritage sites. Alcazaba, Roman Theatre, Alhambra, Socromonte were some of the places we had visited. Being in these places, exploring the history was another great part of the project.

After our visits, we prepared a video by using online materials. Our video was about Roman Theatre.

Erasmus was one of the best things i did experience. I will never forget the people whom i met there, the good memories will always be with me.



My Erasmus experience by, Sena

Erasmus was the greatest experience for me. Since i love to meet new people it was a great opportunity. Our hosts were so nice and welcoming.

We visited historical and cultural places and each group made a video about one of the places we had visited. The video that our prepared was about Roman theatre.

On Thursday, we had dinner at one of our hosts', Luis'. We all had a great evening. The seperation was the hardest part. I will miss all the people i have met so much!


My Erasmus experience, by Gonca

That's my first erasmus project so was a memory that I will never forget.  We had a great time for a week.  We laughed all the time with our hosts.Thanks to them we got to know better about Spain and Malaga.  We made good friends.  It was an incredible experience to taste the food of different cultures and see different places.  It was such a pleasure to learn about the Alhambra palace and its history.  There were also many beautiful trees in the botanical garden.  But my favorite place was the beach.  Frankly, the sunset and the sea impressed me.






Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team