Spain by the Croatian students


Our Spanish adventure

Malaga, February 2022



As I have said before, my school has been in a lot of ERASMUS+ projects. This was my second project

in Malaga, Spain. We went on lots of adventures like; Caminito del Rey, Ronda, Granada, Sacramonte

and many more. Since we arrived two days before others, we had our free time. So our teachers and

us agreed to go to Caminito del Rey on the first day. For me, Caminito del Rey was a little bit scary

because of the heights, and I was also afraid that I would drop something and then lose it forever.

But it was all worth it, at least for me, because I got to see some beautiful nature and waterfalls, it

was very beautiful and I would like to see it again. On second day we went to Ronda, a town where

fights with the bulls were born. It wasn’t as interesting as Caminito, but it was fine, I like going to the

museums and learn about these things. It was also very gorgeous, and my favorite part of it was the

fighting arena. The third day, which was the first day of our project, we went to school and learned

some basic Spanish words. Then after that we were having a workshop where we had to make videos

about heritages of Spain. After the school, we went to see the city center and cathedral in Malaga,

which giant but beautifully decorated. After all the activities we had our free time and and we went

to have dinner with our host families. The fourth day was very important to us, because we had to

present our presentation about UNESCO heritages in our country. After each country’s presentation

we were going on treasure hunt around the school, and then we went to Roman amphitheater and

Alcazaba, I love walking so it was no problem to me, but I also loved the history of it. When we

finished with that, our teachers told us to go to the beach. There we had so much fun, we played

volleyball, and also music, and were putting our feet in the water, some of the students were even

swimming. After that we went to dinner to host families. On the fifth day we took a bus to Granada,

where we had guided tour of fortress Alhambra. Again, we were walking a lot, but I didn’t mind it.

Before we went back to Malaga, we were going on a walk to Sacramonte, which is an old village with

cave like houses. That was also very interesting to me, as I got to see how people used to live there in

the past. When we came back to Malaga we had free time and again dinner with hosts. On the fifth

and last day of the project, we went to school to finish the videos about heritages. When we finished,

we took a bus to a botanic garden. I couldn’t help but notice that their botanic garden is very large

and has a lot of plants that make beautiful decorations and could light up your whole mood when

you see them. So, as much as it can be seen, I liked it very much. When we came back to Malaga, we

had our free time and we got ready for a big farewell event or as you can say, dinner. But, before the

dinner, we had to present the videos that we made in the groups, and then we had the dinner.

That would be all for my experience in Malaga, I am very happy that I went to this project because I

saw some of the most beautiful, interesting and glamorous sights of it. I am also amazed by their

beach which is very clean and beautiful. And one of my favorite parts was that I got to meet some of

the most amazing people from other countries that I hope I will stay friends with.


By Viktoria Jelinić







My Experience in Malaga

This is my first ERASMUS project in Malaga, Spain. We went on a lot of trips in Malaga and saw numerous cultural and natural heritages like Caminito del Rey, Ronda, Granada, Sacromonte, botanic garden and many more. We went to Camiito del Rey the first day because we arrived earlyer than everybody else and had free time. We were warned that caminito is scary because its high and I was a little scared but when we came there I just couldn’t believe how beautiful it was and I wasn’t scared anymore I was just scared of dropping something and I would definetly visit it again. We went to Ronda which was more about history so I wasn’t as interested as I was when visiting the caminito but I liked learning a little bit about history. We visited the school and presented cultural and natural heritage of Croatia, I was really nervous to present in front of all those students and our teachers because I thought I was gonna mess up and forget my lines but it turned out great and I was really happy with how we presented and other students presentations were really great I liked Turkys and Portugals the most. We had free time and got a tour of the city Malaga which I really liked it’s all so beautiful and I would love to live there and later we went to diner with our host families which went great. I really liked my host Rurika she is really sweet and kind and did a great job with hosting me. My favourite part was when we all went to the beach, watched the sunset, played volleyball and listened to music. I would do it all again, visit Malaga and go out with Rurika it was a great experience which im really happy I got the chance to be a part of and im glad I met some amazing people there.

By Lara Lepka






I like visiting other countries and seeing their towns and culture and visiting Spain was something ERASMUS enabled for me. Malaga is a town small for people of Spain, but big for me. It is a beautiful town full of colors and life. When we got to Malaga, Croats along with Spanish and Italian people went to Burger king to eat, we hang out and got to know each other a little bit. Next day we visited Caminito del Rey, where we walked around 3 hours, but with views there it felt like we walked less, only I was scared that I would drop something. On Monday we visited Ronda, town where bullfights were born. For me it wasn't interesting, but it was nice. On Tuesday we started going to school and we did workshops before we went to explore the town. The Cathedral was beautil and huge. Roman Amphotheater and Alcazaba were very beautiful and had interesting history. I enjoyed visiting Sacromonte, Alhambra and Granada which had interesting history and nice places to take photos. Botanical Garden is beautiful, but it is not for me. To conclude Malaga is beautiful and the experience there was magnificant, I enjoyed staying there and maybe I will visit in the future.

By Tena Lovreković



Blog by Tea Bakeš


February 12th, 2022


Today I woke up earlier than usual to pack my suitcase and all the stuff for Spain.  We all found ourselves in front of the school in the parking lot and headed for the airport at 12pm.  When we got to the airport, we handed over our suitcases and sat down to drink coffee.  At 4pm we boarded the plane and took off for Malaga.  The flight lasted 3 hours.  After we remembered, we picked up the cogers and headed for the hotel.  In front of the hotel we were greeted by our hosts who took us to dinner.  We were all very tired but it was nice.




February 13th, 2022

We woke up around 9am.  We went to have breakfast and get ready for the day.  After breakfast Victoria, Tena, Lara and I went to Starbucks for something to drink.  We ordered a caramel frappuccino and took a walk.  We returned to the hotel and together with the professors and the principal we went to see the Caminito del Rey.  It was beautiful.  The Caminito del Rey was my favorite attraction of everything I saw in Spain.  I would recommend everyone to visit it if possible due to the enchanting nature and views.  After that we returned to the hotel and had the rest of the evening free time.

 



February 14th, 2022

 Today we went to Ronda. We visited Plaza de Toros. It was interesting to see where the first bullfights began. After visiting Plaza de Toros, we took a walk around Ronda and headed back to Malaga. In the evening we went to hang out with our hosts.




February 15th, 2022

 Today we were at school. We really liked their school because it is completely different from ours and it is full of art. I really liked the atmosphere of the students of that school.  After visiting the school, we went for lunch and then a tour of the cathedral. It was very large and richly decorated.  In the evening we all went to hang out on the beach and finally for dinner at our host's home.



February 16th, 2022

 We were at school again today. We worked on assignments in a gropus.. It was interesting. After school we went to Alcazaba. We really liked it.  After that, we teenagers went to the beach with the hosts. We had a great time together and we got along. We played volleyball, swam in the sea and talked.It was a good day.





February 17th

Today we were in the Alhambra. We walked for a long time and visited it because it is big. We liked the nature around her. After that we went to lunch and then to Granada. We especially liked it because of the white houses and decorations.





February 18th, 2022

 Today we were in the botanical garden. We were thrilled.  Nature is fantastic there. We liked the flowers and cacti. I would definitely recommend to everyone that if they are in Malaga or the surrounding area, to go visit the Botanical Garden and the Caminito del Rey.  After that in the evening we went to school for the final party. We really liked the food, especially sushi prepared by Rurika.  Later in the evening we teenagers went to the beach to hang out and say goodbye.




Februray 19th, 2022

In the morning we went to have breakfast and pack up. After that we left the hotel and went for a walk around the city and shopping.  We went to lunch, took a walk and they left the airport.  At 8 pm we had a flight to Zagreb.  We landed at 11pm.  We really liked the project in Spain. We are glad to see the beautiful Malaga and meet very dear friends.  We can't wait for them to come to Daruvar.  We would like to participate in projects again.


 

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Turkiye by the Bulgarian students

Turkiye by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Spanish students