Spain by the Bulgarian students

 

SPAIN MOBILITY

by  the Bulgarian team


After being the hosts of the first two project meetings, we packed our bags for the amazing experience called Malaga! The splendid of this magnificent city combined with the hospitality of our Spanish partners made this whole trip unforgettable. And of course, not to forget the delicious food in Spain which added to make it all be perfect! We want to thank Juan for the great efforts and warm heart, for the genuine feelings and friendliness. That was really a lovely experience with nice people! Thank you!

                                                                                                                       Yoana Konstantinova

                                                                     


                                                                   

This was my third experience in ERASMUS+ Project and I’m auspicious for being among this great people. In Malaga we saw many sights and unique places. We got to know the school of the Spanish team, which is quite old, but still keeps its spirit and traditions. There we did our activities.


My favorite place was the beach. We all gathered there and had a great time. Last but not least, I would like to express my gratitude to Carlos and his family for their care and warm attitude towards me.

                                                                                                                        Nia Asparuhova

                                                                       




                                    I was in Malaga Spain because of the ERASMUS+ project and I am very happy  that I was able to visit this amazing place. The people I met were very kind and made sure we didn’t miss anything. The school was very beautiful and artistic, we had fun there and we made videos of different landmarks in Spain. It was really nice to spend time with these people, in the evening we went to the beach and watched the sunset and it was very beautiful. I made new friends and I hope to see them again one day.

Viktoria Konstantinova

         


This was my first trip to Spain. It was quite interesting to meet students from other countries, as well as to get acquainted with their traditions and culture. This week was filled with many new acquaintances, laughter, games and positive moments. Malaga is an amazing city with many attractions. I tried dishes from their traditional cuisine. I gained new digital skills in the field of  video making.

Evelin Yolovska


This was my first trip to Spain. It is a very nice country and there are many sights. It is very interesting to meet people from foreign countries and also to be able to get to know their traditions and customs. This week was amazing and I tried different types of food. I also gained new knowledges about video processing.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Denislav Dimitrov








Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Bulgaria by the Spanish team

Spain by the Italian students

Italy by the Croatian students