Being a host by the Bulgarian students

 

O.N.L.I.N.E-  BULGARIA

BULGARIAN TEAM HOSTING THE FIRST EXCHANGE

We had the honour to be the first hosts in this Erasmus+ project and we were a bit worried at first if everything would go well but at the same time excited to be the first hosting country. Fortunately, it all went well and we hope our guests left our country with good impressions, nice memories and lasting friendship. We are proud to set the beginning of this wonderful project and spark the interest and curiosity for learning and exploring in all participants!

                                                                   Yoana Konstantinova

                                                                   Coordinator for Bulgaria




This project has been an amazing experience for me. I hosted Rita from Italy and had a great time with her. The fact that I was able to make new friends and learn new things from them really makes me look forward to the next mobility. The only downfall is that the chances of me meeting everyone again are slim, but I really hope to be able to keep in touch with them for a long time through social media. It was truly unforgettable and I can’t wait to travel and see what more this project has to offer.

Silvia Sabkova


This was my third time participating in ERASMUS+ project. The day when my friends and I met the newcomers and said “welcome” to them was really exciting. I think that during this project I made amazing friendships and I hope they are going to last forever. All the groups did a wonderful job presenting their own schools, hometowns and countries. My favourite day was the third day(15.10.2021), in the morning we had a meeting and workshop with “Vratsa Software Community”, and then we went for a coffee in the center of Vratsa, later on we visited Ledenika Cave and in the evening each of us brought Bulgarian homemade traditional dishes, thereafter we danced all night and had a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to meeting at least part of the amazing people I met and made memories with.

Lilia Slavcheva




This was my first such project and at the beginning I was a little worried that I would not be able to cope, but after I met our wonderful guests everything changed. This one week while they were here, was filled with only positive emotions. All the foreigners and now our friends were very well-disposed and were very kind to us, as we were to them and I hope they liked our country-Bulgaria and visit us again.

Martin Kirilov




It is for the first time I participate in an Erasmus + project. It was quite interesting to meet students from other countries, as well as to get acquainted with their traditions and culture. This one week was filled with many new acquaintances, laughter, games and positive moments. I had enough time to talk to everyone and learn interesting things about their countries, way of thinking, interests. I hope to meet everyone again somewhere in Europe. 

Еvelin Yolovska


My experience to host is an experience I will never forget because it was amazing. The opportunity to meet a lot of new people from many countries is great. I hosted an Italian girl, we had good time together. I am so happy that I joined the project because it’s something unforgettable and wonderful. I'm looking forward to travelling and meeting other people from the project.

                                                                Gabriela Mitova



                                           

It was really nice meeting everyone and getting to know each other and learn about the other countries. Meeting new people is always such a pleasure. At first I was hesitant about joining the project but now I know I definitely made the right decision. That week was such a nice experience and I already miss everyone so much. I had a great time and everybody was so nice. I hope everyone liked their visit here and I hope we see each other again someday.

Preslava Kamenova


  Hello! Let me tell you about my amazing week with my guests from Turkey. It all started on Tuesday afternoon when me and my friends went over to the hotel to greet our buddies for the week. We got along very well from the beginning and had a lot of fun talking to each other about our interests, hobbies and so on. After walking around the town each one of us had to take our guests for dinner at our houses. We all arrived to our houses and went inside for dinner. We had a lot of fun talking and I think he really liked the dinner that my mother served him. After that me and the other kids from Turkey as well as their hosts got together and went to the hotel. At the end we were sad that they were leaving.

                                                           Vladislav Dimitrov


The guys from Croatia, Turkey, Italy, Spain and Portugal arrived on 13th of October. I didn’t get to host anyone, so my days were simpler than the others’. I just had to wander around with them. The first day we had to introduce ourselves to them. And they introduced themselves and their countries too. We went to Cherepish Monastery the same day. The next day we had to travel for almost 3 hours to Belogradchik Rocks, but the experience there was worth it. We took a lot of beautiful photos that day. On 15th, we were scheduled to visit Vratsa Software, where a man with somewhat bad English had to do a presentation about Safety Online. It was fun to listen to his mistakes, but the presentation was interesting and informational. After that we had about 2 hours to wander around Vratsa, before we leave for Ledenika cave. Over there, we had a snow fight. Only us and the Croatians had seen snow before, so this was a new experience for the others. Got a couple of great sniper hits on them. The cave was also pretty, and it was very cool to experience crawling between the stone formations. Though 2 people managed to hit their heads, but it was all fine. As for the last day – 16th of October, unfortunately I couldn’t be with the others, but they went to Bulgaria’s capital city of Sofia. I hope they had a great time. Overall, it was amazing to be with people from different countries, and the planned trips were very interesting.

Preslav Krastev


This was  my second experience in ERASMUS+ Project and I’m very happy that I was part of it. For me this project was amazing primarily because of the new friendships and lifelong memories that were made. The activities were very interesting, all the people were great and of course the boys I hosted were the best. We visited beautiful places, we showed to our guests our school, culture and traditional dances, our food, our families, our lifestyle and I hope that everyone enjoyed their stay in our country. I can’t   wait for the next experience.

Niya Asparuhova



That is my first ‘’Erasmus+’’ project. I was hosting a girl from Croatia. The first time I saw her we became friends. She was very good and we had common interests. In this project, I learned many new things about the tradition of different countries, many new words in different languages, as well as dancing their traditional dances and I tried their dishes. They were all very good and fun.

Stela Petrova






I liked absolutely everything. The week was very interesting and fun. I practiced my English a lot. It was better than I expected. Every day was very different and unforgettable. I talked to absolutely everyone and learned a lot of new things about them and their cultures. I liked the treasure hunt game the most because we competed with the other teams and we made a lot of memories.

Lora Petranova





This is my second time participating in such a project because I enjoy learning new things about other countries and making new friends.

This year I took a girl from Italy named Martina with whom we got close quickly and had a lot of fun. She was very smiling and pleasant and it was interesting, she learned a lot about Bulgaria and me - about Italy and her family.


While they were here we went to many interesting places and sights and they all liked it very much.

They were all very friendly and treated everyone very well, and we treated them well. We taught them our language, we danced, had fun, talked and it was a unique experience.

Polya Plamenova


This was my first experience in Erasmus+ project. We met interesting people and made amazing friendships. On the first day we met our guests and then we had dinner in my home. On the second day we had workshops in our school. We visited interesting places and we had amazing moments. Thanks to the project I learned about different cultures. It was a wonderful week with wonderful people.

Velizara Tsenova

This was my first experience in the project and it was amazing. On the first day we met and then we had dinner with my family. My guest gave me gifts that were wonderful. Thanks to the project I learned a lot about different cultures. We visited interesting places and I had fun with my new friends. We took pictures and we made project activities. For me this week was unforgettable.

Ivayla Mitova







This is my second time participating in such a project and I was very excited to see our guests and meet them. I hosted two boys who were really cool and I hope to see them again. We went to different destinations and we had a lot of fun and unforgettable moments. I really hope they enjoyed their stay here in Bulgaria and one day to visit us again. We learned a lot about different cultures, it was interesting to meet and I hope they felt good and enjoyed their stay here.

Viktoria Konstantinova


I’m very happy to be a participant in the project. It gave me the opportunity to meet  peers from other countries. I have improved my English language and I no longer worry when I speak. Now I have friends from other countries of Europe

                                                                   Denislav Dimitrov







Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Portugal by the Spanish students

Portugal by the Croatian students

Bulgaria by the Spanish team